See how we’ve helped clients endure catastrophic events of every size.
Armor™ COVID-19 Decontamination
Our Superior COVID-19 Decontamination Service
Combat COVID-19 with the best in the business. For decades, FIRST ONSITE has provided expert cleanup work when help is needed the most. And we’re more prepared than ever for this new crisis. FIRST ONSITE has completed thousands of COVID-19 decontamination jobs since March 2020.
With our three-step ARMOR™ decontamination process, we're ready to help you get back to work, safely.
Ensuring the safety of your employees is a challenge. That’s why our team will:
- Establish a controlled work area and access point within your business.
- Prepare and cover all surfaces and objects for successful decontamination and protection.
- Vital step for preparing surfaces for successful decontamination and protection. We clean the surface by removing contaminants like bacteria, mould, oil, dirt, and grime with disinfectant approved by the EPA and Health Canada for use against COVID-19.
Next we disinfect and decontaminate surfaces and workspaces. Our thorough ARMOR™ process:
- Targets and destroys microorganisms.
- Uses a contactless disinfectant spray that cleans hard-to-reach areas, quickly.
- Is safe for use on electronics and computers.
Acts instantly, letting you get back to work quickly and safely.
After swiftly disinfecting surfaces, we deep clean your workspace to further protect returning staff. Our EPA-tested disinfectant:
- Has antimicrobial bio-static coating which acts as ARMOR™ on surfaces to protect freshly decontaminated surfaces up to 12 months*.
- Is colorless, odorless, and does not impact indoor air quality.
- Is safe, non-toxic, and EPA registered and environmentally friendly.
*High touch and high friction surfaces may need reapplication more often.
From providing temporary power after a fire to helping rebuild after a hurricane, we’re your trusted partner for all emergency restoration services.
Find out what leading North American restoration services can do for you.