We’ve been there for our clients, no matter what they’re up against. Discover how we’ve helped our clients rise above events of every size.
Your Content Is Essential. Our Experience Is Unmatched.
When your critical contents and documents are under threat, every passing second can increase the risk of irreparable damage – and costly delays to your business. That’s why we’re here. Our immediate response and industry-leading specialists help keep your content safe and your business up to speed.
Learn how working with leading North American restoration specialists can accelerate your recovery process.
- Our immediate response starts with meeting you at your location and learning about your unique recovery needs.
- At our state-of-the-art restoration facilities, we carefully catalogue your documents to ensure thorough organization.
- Every document recovery specialist follows the strictest confidentiality requirements, so you can be sure your sensitive information is safe with us.
- We are proud to employ one of the world’s only recovery technicians with an IICRC Triple Master certification.
- We have access to highly advanced document freeze drying chambers featuring “Dry Cloud” Technology, which accelerates restoration.
- Our groundbreaking technology enables us to complete document recovery jobs in 5-7 days, significantly faster than the industry average of 14-28 days.
- As a full-service restoration partner, we’re here to handle all of your content recovery needs.
- We have the skills to take on everything from books, magazines, and ledgers to microfilm, medical files, and blueprints.
- Our services range from odor elimination and soil removal to restoring documents affected by water, pathogens, soot and smoke.
From water damage after a flood or fire to structural concerns after a tornado or earthquake, we’re here to help you rise above every challenge you face.
Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
Beyond property damage, smoke and fire damage can lead to costly business delays. We’ll help you rebuild with minimal downtime.Learn more