See how we’ve risen above the challenges posed by the fires, floods, and events of every size.
Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
Where There’s Smoke, There’s Fire. Then There’s Us.
The hard work of putting out a fire is just the beginning. We’re here to help with every aspect of the process. From assessing structural concerns and extracting water to removing soot and chemicals, we’re ready to be the only smoke & fire recovery partner you will ever need.
Smoke and fire damage can create a host of problems. Learn how we respond to them.
Fires can do more than compromise the structural integrity of your building. They interrupt critical systems, like HVAC or electrical, and can release harmful materials like asbestos. We respond by:
- Mitigating damage to ensure site safety
- Providing temporary power and climate control sources
- Assessing near- and long-term structural issues
- Identifying and mediating the source of harmful substances
Smoke and soot contain harmful carcinogens and acidic residues that discolour and corrode surfaces. When transported by HVAC systems alongside fire suppression chemicals, they affect entire buildings. We respond by:
- Sending in soot and smoke damage specialists
- Decontaminating residue-covered surfaces
- Providing solutions to slow down corrosive reactions
- Removing hazardous toxins, oils, and odours
Although it is fire’s worst enemy, water used in fire suppression can create an entirely new set of challenges. Excessive moisture can rust pipes, rot drywall, create mould, or compromise a building’s structural integrity. We respond by:
- Providing drying & dehumidification services
- Sending in mold restoration specialists
- Offering content restoration services
- Reconstructing water-damaged areas
For clients that need help with more than one restoration project, we have the full-scale specialization to answer your call.
Emergency Response Planning
In the face of an emergency, every second matters. We have the speed and scalability to respond rapidly.Learn more
Find out how our leading North American restoration services can help you rise above.