We’ve been there for our clients, no matter what they’re up against. Discover how we’ve helped our clients rise above events of every size.
Your Content Is Essential. Our Expertise Is Unmatched.
When your critical contents and documents are under threat, every passing second can increase the risk of irreparable damage – and costly delays to your business. That’s why we’re here. Our immediate response and industry-leading expertise help keep your content safe and your business up to speed.
Learn how working with leading North American restoration experts can accelerate your recovery process.
- Our immediate response starts with meeting you at your location and learning about your unique recovery needs.
- At our state-of-the-art restoration facilities, we carefully catalogue your documents to ensure thorough organization.
- Every document recovery specialist follows the strictest confidentiality requirements, so you can be sure your sensitive information is safe with us.
- We are proud to employ one of the world’s only recovery technicians with an IICRC Triple Master certification.
- We have access to highly advanced document freeze-drying chambers featuring “Dry Cloud” Technology, which accelerates restoration.
- Our groundbreaking technology enables us to complete document recovery jobs in 5-7 days, significantly faster than the industry average of 14-28 days.
- As a full-service restoration partner, we’re here to handle all of your content recovery needs.
- We have the skills to take on everything from books, magazines, and ledgers to microfilm, medical files, and blueprints.
- Our services range from odour elimination and soil removal to restoring documents affected by water, pathogens, soot and smoke.
For decades, we’ve provided expert cleanup services when North America has needed it most. Today, we’re rising to the occasion of a new crisis: COVID-19. We’ve met the pandemic head-on by leading over 1,000 COVID-19 decontamination projects. We’re bringing the technology, practices, and aggressive precautions from those cleanups to every other job we take on. No matter what service we provide, you can expect our teams to:
- Use appropriate PPE at all times
- Adhere to all provincial, local, Health Canada, EPA, and industry guidelines
- Decontaminate using 100% biodegradable products with no carcinogens or poisonous residuals
- Maintain safe work practices around sensitive business equipment
From water damage after a flood or fire to structural concerns after a tornado or earthquake, we’re here to help you rise above every challenge you face.
Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
Beyond property damage, smoke and fire damage can lead to costly business delays. We’ll help you rebuild with minimal downtime.Learn more